Sunday, August 7, 2011

My Neighbor Impounded My Pitbull?

I was babysitting a 10 year old, a 9 year old and a 4 year old. My pitbull, Seven, was with me. i checked with the parents (whom i've known for many years) and they were just fine with it. the boys (10 and 9) asked me to check out something in the bushes and their baby sister was sleeping with Seven and i was only gonna be gone for a second and they were always in my line of sight (i didnt turn my back at all) but from the street it looked as though i'd left the baby with a vicious dog. my neighbor (a strong advocate against all dogs) saw this and raced over, gabbing Seven by her leash, literally dangling her off the ground. i ran over and told him what happened and tried to get him let the dog go, but instead he called animal control and had her impounded. now that there's accusations against her (verified or otherwise) its next to impossible to get her released without another eyewitness contradicting the charges. im scared that they're gonna put her down before i can find another person to testify. what can i do? please help

No comments:

Post a Comment