Thursday, August 4, 2011

So i'm currently in a Landlord /Tenant suit with me being the Tenant that is very close to a settlement as we?

speak. This case has gotten so out of hand it is scheduled for a Jury Trial on July 21,2011.. Anyway as i stated the negotiating has come very close to being settled but now, I recently just got word from my neighbors that the Landlord has been calling them and slamming my name and business with the information regarding court and other personal business to them and calling me all kinds of names and also accusing me of things that never happened.. My neighbors said they were appalled and couldn't believe the L.L. did such a thing, so i was just wondering if there is anything i can legally do, My neighbors said they will absolutely come to court to testify if needed.. Please help.

No comments:

Post a Comment